background

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

OLD TIMES

"Two little monkeys swinging in the trees..."

Our true cheeeessy selves


I just said good bye to Breann after a refreshing weekend with her and off to Az she goes. It is good for the soul to go back to a place where it used to be where you can be silly, remember the past...and laugh at it, being completly honest with each other, and forget that you are a grown up and that you are simply a friend. On Saturday we went to Zion's National Park and acted like little girls. The last picture is a little fuzzy but we love it. I love you Breann!

p.s. Breann, remember the plan.

2 comments:

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Good job Leslie. Two of us down, a few more to go.

Mindy said...

Thank you for sending me your blog! It is so fun to see your pictures. I am glad to see Holly's and Tara's blogs too. I will look them up!

Mindy