background

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Update

Life is funny. I am in Fruitland Idaho currently. We left our home on the 3rd of June and now new people eat in our kitchen, park in our driveway, use our bathroom....But that is ok. All of our personal belongings or junk is in storage and we are traveling mooches! WE had a Leonard Fam Reunion in Idaho, and are headed to Manti for Stake Youth Conference and then to St. George. But not to a new home as we have no home yet. The offer we have on a home is at the mercy of someone I do not know at Country Wide Loans. We have had our offer in for almost 3 months and they are still "in the process." Ok here is my vent!!!!!!!!! We keep them in business so why do they get to have all the power and dictate on their own timetable. This has been an eye opening experience in many ways that little people have no power(in some ways). On the other hand. The Lord still takes care of you. Even though this is not our ideal situation he continues to provide and allows us tender mercies. We have to remember that even though Nephi knew what the Lord asked him to do...It was still difficult and not smooth sailing. A trail of our faith. We know it will work out, but when is the mystery. Well this is a lame post. Sometime soon hopefully I can post some pictures as I have some darling ones I want to share. Hope all of you are enjoying a restful summer....Is there such a thing?

1 comment:

Julie Winder said...

Hey Leslie...I am glad you are enjoying your summer...hopefully it isn't too chilly in Idaho..I know the feeling of being in transition...it is nice to be free, but every longs for that place that is home for them...sometimes it just takes time for the perfect place to come around...enjoy the summer..