background

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lost Lips and Clicking

This morning Emma walks down for breakfast with hot pink lip gloss all over and around her eyes. Think of a really bad eye shadow job. Really bad. When we asked her why she put it on her eyes she said, "I couldn't find my lips."

I wiped it off, I wish I would have taken a picture before hand but I was a little concerned for her eyes.

Darylyn has picked up this little habit lately that is really annoying to me. (it is because I am pregnant and very irratable) She clicks her tongue, like if you were talking to a horse and said "Giddy-Up," then made a click sound. She will be talking..."Oh your hair is so cute like that (click, click)" or Yup Carter did that to Emma (click, click)" It drives me batty. Poor girl to have to live with a pregnant mom.

1 comment:

Nic and Jodie said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha! That was hillarious! Your kids are so dang fun! I'm so glad that we got to see you guys. We loved being with you and talking. Thanks so much for dinner and all the food. You're such dear friends to us. I wish we could have been together longer and got to talk to your kids more. They are the best! Thanks again for everything. Now you have to come here and visit sometime. Well, I guess you do have a baby on the way first.