My goodness he is as sweet as he is cute. What a dandy little boy he is. He has figured out the waving thing for Hi and Goodbye. It melts my heart when I walk into the room and his little hand waves to me.
background
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Fischer Fun!
Our Fischer Boy is getting so big and grown up. He is a delight to all of us. He is learning so quickly now. It never ceases to amaze me how much babies absorb and learn at this age. His personality is blossoming and is a joy to many others. Not just us. At church we have a constant stream of people wanting to have a chance to hug and love on him.
He loves food! Carter was reading the instructions for when your baby is ready to eat this particular food and one of them was is excited about food. Carter replied, "Yup he is excited about food he can eat this!" He recognizes when I get out his spoons, bowls, or baby food and will stop making noise once he knows the food is coming...as long as it gets there quickly.
Now that he is mobile he is fresh meat to play the doggie game. My kids love it. They attach Lucy's leash to a child's clothing and someone is the owner and the doggie crawls around. I love his little socks barely hanging on.
Now that he can decide where he wants to be it is fun to see where he chooses to end up. A favorite place, under the table. Probably because there is always so much junk under there. Other favorites are the bookshelves-of course to pull off books and rip out pages. Next, under the computer desk and the drawer of the desk that has a little metal hook on it.
I was needing to do dishes so I put him in the living room to play with toys. I heard him fussing and went to check on him. He was headed to the kitchen but was having a hard time on the wood floor...he kept treading water. So I brought him into the kitchen to empty my towel drawer. He was more intersted in the dishwasher though. Here he is crawling around on my "clean" floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment