background

Monday, October 17, 2011

We're from the country...

Now I admit we are not 100% country. We do not have a barn, horses, cows, pigs, 4-H trophies, tractor, 4 wheeler, or 5 cats running around. And only one of us own a pair of cowboy boots. Although there are several who wish they owned a pair. We do have rubber boots and muddy shoes are always available. We do have dirty children that often look like rag-a-muffins. But we love living in the country. We love seeing the Milky Way clearly. We love sitting on our front porch. We love that we have dirt. We love having a garden, weeds to pull and produce to pick and we love our new additions- Our Chickens who will someday start to pay for themselves.


Carrot TopsOur pumpkins we did not plant.


Digging up carrots after work.

Shelling Peas


Playing hide and seek in the corn.

A little find. Carter and his chick...it eventually pooped on him!


What our country looks like.



Collecting Pumpkins to Decorate


Fischer feeding his ladies- He is the one with real boots.

3 comments:

Nic and Jodie said...

Oh I am jealous! That is the life. So fun! Lucky kiddos. I love cowboy boots. Someday I hope to give my kids that life.

jess and seth said...

I am jealous, but most of all I am happy for you guys and impressed by what an incredible family you are. But then, I always have been. :)

Ksyphi said...

I love your blog so much Leslie! Love your family too!