I wanted to post some of my favorite pre-chubby pictures of Gracie. Her hair has lightened up from when she was born. Her eyes are a definite blue now. I look at these and can not believe 3 months have passed, but it also feels like she has always been here. I hate how those tiny baby days pass so quickly yet, I am glad the late nights and sleepless nights are passed.

In this picture she was grunting and squirming and then ...

She pooped- and this was her face.
I think it is funny.

I love this picture, my favorite place to kiss her was on her soft neck.
It was the perfect place to munch on.

Why is it when they are blessed it seems that is when their face decides to break out? This blessing dress was made by my Mom from an old pillowcase crocheted by my Great Grandma. Then the buttons on the back of the dress also came from my Great Grandma.
I am a sucker for old sentimental things.

The chub is coming. I loved this outfit on her.
1 comment:
Your Family is beautiful!
Post a Comment