background

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Back to School





Aaron- This is the third school I have been to. West Elementary, George Washington Academy, and Diamond Valley Elementary. My teacher is Mrs. Andrus, she is very nice. The thing I like to do the most is gym. I have already made a friend, his name is Jace. We are the same age but he is in 3rd grade. He is in our ward. My school is very different from GWA. It has a library, a lot better grass, we do not have to wear uniforms, and we go to school later.





Brinlie- I have a friend from church. Her name is Emily. We are in different classes but I can still play with her at recess. They do not give us very much time to eat lunch! We have to sit with our classes at lunch.
P. E. is fun, we had to run around the track two times. Then we played a crazy game of freeze tag where everyone is it. My teacher is strict, her name is Ms. Spangler.



Carter- My teacher Mrs. Clark is very nice. She has a sand table, tiny legos, the ABC corner, and the book corner. I have made a friend that is a girl. I don't know her name. She sits by me when we are doing projects. I found my hook that I hook my backpack on and it was number 10. She has a computer place. We had a fun time at recess. I went down the slides which were really hot and then we...ah I did the basketball thing and I got three, and four and two. I got a school folder with a snake on it. (they are the Diamondbacks) And we washed our hands and put magic lotion (hand sanitizer) on our hands and we got to see the light that showed the bugs and germs on our hands. Everybody is nice to me. I was so good that I stayed on green, and I didn't even go on red or yellow. I walked home with Aaron and Brinlie safely. And what else...It was fun, now I'm done.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cutest kids ever. I hope you all have a great year!!!! You are so brave at a brand new school. Our kidlets don't start for another week, but when we do we'll have to let you know how it goes.