I saw it on a friends blog, (thank you Laura for the laughs) and because I always thought I was born in the wrong decade, I thought this was for me. We have laughed so hard playing with the silly website. If you ever need a good laugh at nobody's expense I suggest this website. Yearbookyourself.com Enjoy the sampling of previous decades, And all of our grooviness/dorkiness!

I think he resembles Micheal Phelps.
Oh, if only, if only. I liked to wear skirts and dresses in high school and went against the current fads of my day. And now, skirts are everywhere. Like I said- I was born in the wrong decade.
I look like a family member, who will remain nameless. I love the freckles. Don't you!
1 comment:
Mom just told me that she is driving up to see you this very instant. Oh how I jealous am I. I wish so bad that I could come see you. I know we were just there, but I didn't get to spend the time I wanted with you. I can't even think about it that's how sad I am. Love you so much. Hope you have a fun time with Mom. Take some time for yourself sis. Love you.
Post a Comment