IT'S OFFICIAL! WE HAVE A MORTGAGE!
We finally closed on the house this month. Not without hitches but they were very minor annoyances compared to our previous experiences. So the penny pinching begins! Painting and getting our fruit trees in are our first priority. It was a happy day when we took the FOR SALE sign down. Here's to being in debt!
8 comments:
What a great picture! How did you get that one?
Congrats on the mortgage!
I am so glad that things finally worked out for you guys. Buying and Selling is such a hassel that Brian says we will never move again no matter what :)
lol. That is a great picture. And congratulations on the debt, er... the house. Seriously though, it looks like an awesome place.
I love this picture! Isn't it great to be so happy to be in debt :).
Goodness. I thought you had dropped on the face of the earth and here you are with your own blogg. I found you after visiting Mindys blogg. Goodness who are you - what adorable kids. Love the blogg. Now i finally found a way to keep up on your life again.
Congrest on your house. It looks sooo nice.
Take care and give my love to the rest fo the company.
Mette
Goodness. I thought you had dropped on the face of the earth and here you are with your own blogg. I found you after visiting Mindys blogg. Goodness who are you - what adorable kids. Love the blogg. Now i finally found a way to keep up on your life again.
Congrest on your house. It looks sooo nice.
Take care and give my love to the rest fo the company.
Mette
YEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWWW!!! That's all I've got to say.
Leslie,
I'm so happy to hear you guys got a house! Your family is so cute in that top picture all in white! Is Scott still loving teaching Seminary? Hope everyone is good and loving St. George!
Post a Comment