background

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A and B's Grand Debut

Aaron and Brinlie just finished a crazy week of life in the theatre. Their school performed The Jungle Book. Brinlie was Mowgli for one of the casts and Aaron was the head techie or the directors right hand man. Brinlie was so brave and good. She spoke her lines clearly, sang beautifully and we were so proud of her. She was able to perform twice. Aaron was in charge of the mics and sound, a big job. For three days in a row he was at school from 8 am - 8:30 pm. It was a great experience for both of them. I wish I had better pictures.



After the show-- a little tired.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I don't have your phone number.....I wanted to tell you thank you for bringing over that plate of cookies and card. You are too generous! I was sad I missed out on chatting with you. My sweet bro-in-law thought I was resting. I was awake, but working on a project in bed. Thank you again!!!