background

Monday, April 4, 2011

Kid Update #7

Baby G has been cooking about 13 weeks, and is due to join us October 17th. We feel pretty certain it will be a she, but only time will tell. Our kids are thrilled. We told them about a week ago and there was hooting and hollering and Fischer even puts his hands up in the air. We are glad they are excited. It's funny but they have been talking about Baby Gracie for months now...so we'll see. I am feeling as I should, which I am grateful for because that means everything is normal. This baby is a huge blessing as this pregnancy was a huge shout out from the Lord telling me..."I am in charge, not you. And you need to focus on being a mom and not getting distracted." So if it is a girl, Grace or Gracie is a very appropriate name.

7 comments:

Holly said...

You continue to amaze me. I think you can handle your seven as good as I handle my three. Wishing you the best with #7.

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

So glad I don't have to keep secrets anymore. I can't believe you are going to have 7. I'll be honest, I'm super jealous. I love you, you are amazing.

The Neumann Clan said...

Congrats! That is very exciting. I think the Lord always likes to give us reminders about who is really in charge. I love the name...hopefully it is a girl!

Tia said...

Congrats! You are so good with kids all of yours look happy and healthy and like they are thriving in life. You guys are great examples on family.

Dustin and Tara said...

YAAA! Congrats! That is way exciting. It was fun to read all the updates on all your kids. Good luck with your pregnancy....looking forward to reading about all your updates!

Sarah said...

So fun to read all this and to see part of your lives.....congrats and congrats love to you all

Nic and Jodie said...

Loved reading all the updates on your kids. They are just amazingly darling. How are you feeling? You really are amazing! Love the name Grace!