Hair in the trash can in Carter's room along with a pair of scissors laying innocently on the floor. I summoned the suspects and began inspecting heads. Carter chopped pieces of Darylyn's and Emma's hair. D's was in random places-bangs, the half pony tail, by her neck. E's was a good chop in the back right where her ca lick or cow lick (however youspell it) was. Which is now a spiky 3/4 inch tall. Plus a whack out of her hair in the front. I was TICKED!!!! Later that evening we had some major reconstructing to do. By the pictures you can tell it went very well. Now Emma looks like a boy again. Darylyn is lucky she had enough hair to work with.
The little stinker in the background!
Thank Heavens for curlers.
A couple of days later Carter came to me and asked, "Will you quit telling people I cut the girls hair?" "Why I asked?" His response, "Because it is embarrassing." Just remember that buddy.
3 comments:
Oh my HEAVENS! I am sitting here with watery eyes for Aaron one minute and LAUGHING until my eyes water in a funny way(sorry) at Carter and the hair escapade. My girlies are sitting right here going "Mom, what's so funny?" I don't think I'm going to tell them. What a little smartie Brinlie is! and YES, I love Emma scaling the doors. It's good to have kids to keep you on your toes. Otherwise you might actually have time to do "stuff".
I just keep laughing harder and harder as I go down your blog! So great.
Oh Leslie, that made me laugh out loud. Good thing we don't have any girls, the boys are easy to buzz if there are any mistakes. Carter's response of 'that's embarrassing' made me laugh!
Post a Comment