background

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

PROOF

Here is more proof! She's crazy I tell ya. CRAZY.





Pray for me.


6 comments:

Barb said...

She is hilarious! and of course "ALL BRIMHALL"! I can say that because my kids are the same way! Glad I found ur blog! Keep up the hard work - I can't believe how fast it goes!!

Tia said...

Sounds like you guys life is still just as exciting as ever. We had our own pinewood derby experience a few weeks ago. Well good to see you back on the blogs.

Julie Winder said...

I love it! Love love love the one where she is hanging on the door. Thanks for sharing. Makes me smile:)

Nic and Jodie said...

Sure made me laugh! Darling! It scares you as a parent though. Benjamin got in the front load washer the other day. Man alive! It's a miracle- all the children that make it to adulthood!

The LaDuke Justice League said...

I was cracking up at your little crazy girl. I love the picture of her in the windows. Great haircuts too by the way:)

Dustin and Tara said...

That last picture is a classic! I love it! I love capturing pictures in the moment like that!