background

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hello up there

A couple weeks ago our fireplace had issues, smoke was not escaping through the chimney but back into the house. STINKY! When Scott came home he climbed up onto the roof armed with a chimney sweep and one of my quilting frame boards. While Scott was cleaning Emma and I were in front of the fire place making sure things were all right. I told Emma to say Hi to Dad. She was confused as she could not see him. I showed her how to yell up into the fireplace and Dad would answer back. Her little voice and cupped hand yelled up, "HI Dad. " She was quite impressed. Well, a couple of days ago I was putting wood on the fire and she was next to me and started into, "HI DAD." Even though Scott was on the tramp outside. Over and Over she yelled waiting for him to answer. Boy Howdy kids have good memories.

1 comment:

Brady & Jessica said...

That is too cute. I think my kids are funny just cuz they make a funny face or something. I can't wait to see all the mischief they're gonna get into. Even though I'm sure someday I'll regret saying that! So I finally updated my blog so you gotta check it out. I finally made my contribution to the Brimhall Family gene pool. Glad ya'll are doing good. Love ya Jess