background

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blue and Gold 2009

Mixing in the Oreo's into the vanilla frosting

The completed project.
Each cub scout was to make a cake to be actioned off. From our understanding it had to be of the creative sort. Thanks to Family Fun this is what we came up with. A German chocolate, vanilla covered moon. This being our first year in this ward I was not sure what to expect. Well, now we know and next year I am making the delicious banana cake with cream cheese frosting that has about 500 calories a serving. It is to die for! There were cakes like Aaron's with a crazy decoration, store bought cakes, and homemade normal cakes. The cake that made the most money a Carmel homemade cake. $140.00 I think. Aaron's made thirty something. Live and learn again.

2 comments:

Nic and Jodie said...

I like calories. What is that recipe did you say? he he! I think your cake is perfect.

Unknown said...

Aaron, I love you cake! I would have never thought of doing a moon! You are awesome.

Leslie, I love all the pictures and especially Carters b-day party! That is way too much fun!