sisters. I love having another reader in the house.
It is a little Ice Cream Shop Tent. The girls love it.
Here is a lovely plate of frosted brownies.
Look closely and you will see dig marks.
Those are from Emma. She snuck into the pantry,
climbed up on a flour bucket and reached to find the brownies.
Then wiped her hands on the pantry shelves.
A day at the races.
The things they come up with crack me up.
Look closely and you will see dig marks.
Those are from Emma. She snuck into the pantry,
climbed up on a flour bucket and reached to find the brownies.
Then wiped her hands on the pantry shelves.
The things they come up with crack me up.
1 comment:
AHhhh, I love to hear of your adventures! You guys are the best! Happy birthday Carter and Brinlie - we can't wait to see you soon!!!! I love Aarons cake - I would have paid bunches for it. I love the picture of Scott and Brinlie on the tramp---YIKES!!!!! Carter's birthday - what a cute idea - you are so creative! EMMA!!!! What a stinker, I love it. I can't believe you thought of WD-40 - I think it's awesome that it didn't make her hair fall out or something, you were brave!
Post a Comment