background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Call for HELP!

Ok, you techie people, I have a problem. My slideshows that I do in Picasa are being weird. I go through the entire thing embed slideshow, copy, paste, etc. But later when I come back to my blog, the wrong slideshow will be in the wrong post!! I know I put the correct code in the corresponding post. What is the deal!!!!I am sick of fixing them. What am I doing wrong or what is blogger doing???HHHHHHEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

2 comments:

Renaissance Academy Writing and Lit said...

Have you tried updating your version of Picasa?

Contact Information said...

Hey Leslie, I know my comment doesn't apply to your post but I wanted to thank you for the home schooling info. Ella and I were really excited about the Saxon math so I am glad to know that you like it. I am nervous about maybe doing this because I don't have a college education and i am not the most structured person but I like the idea of my kids getting a very thorough education without all the extra yuck that they learn at school. Anyway, thanks so much for the info and keep in touch. I love any suggestions. Do you use a classical method or what type of schooling do you do?