background

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Emma Getting Loopy

It is 10:30 at night as I sit hear on the computer, I have a sidekick. Emma. Scott and A, B, and C are at a baseball game and Darylyn went to bed long ago, as did Emma. But she later scared the heck out of me as she crept downstairs while I was doing laundry and suddenly appeared, she couldn't fall asleep. So since her arrival downstairs she has folded towels, her clothes, Darylyn's clothes, and Brinlie clothes. Sat on my lap, drawn, sang songs, (currently "Take me out to the Ball game."), pushed buttons on the computer, sat on the computer desk making lots of weird noises, asked lots of questions, and now is sitting on the treadmill drinking water from a squirt bottle, oh nope now she is refilling the squirt bottle. This little girl is a riot. It is time for her to go to bed.

2 comments:

Nic and Jodie said...

Crack me up Emma girl! I get loopy when I'm tired too! Lots of fun! At least she was doing chores.

Sarah said...

It will be so amazing to see what this amazing little girl grows up to be famous for.