Notice her armpits are even colored!
background
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Adventure Girl Returns
This is the guilty one. Emma was escorted into my room one morning by her siblings. "Mom look what Emma did!" They pulled up her shirt to reveal an art canvas. Not only had she covered herself in markers she then put clothes back on because she knew markers are not aloud on our bodies.
Look at the guilt and sadness on that face!
Now in all fairness she was not the only guilty one. Upon further questioning Carter was the one who took the markers upstairs. A big NO. And Darylyn had participated, "a little," in the coloring. When asked why she colored on herself she said because she wanted to be a Power Ranger. I am only slightly familiar with Power Rangers but I have no idea how this corresponds with a Power Ranger. Once we stuck her in the tub the water turned blue. The harder I had to scrub the bluer it became. Oh this little one is a ball of fun and color to live with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It sounds like you had a fun Halloween.
Emma has such a guilty little face in her marker pictures. I love it. I found a picture of Oivia's fingers after last year's nail polish incident at your house. Funny now, not so much then.
I can so relate to this. I have four of these types. she is a cutie in spite of it. Those eyes and gorgeous hair. It was so fun to run in to you Leslie. I admire you so much. You are such a darling mom. I hope your kids know how lucky they are, I am sure they do. Enjoy the holidays.
I love Emmas face! She is so sad that she was caught! Can you just she her joyous little face when she was upstairs!
Miss you!
Candice
Post a Comment