For a few days my garage was transformed into a living room. A, B, and C decided a
garage makeover was in order. They were quite creative with their resources. As you can see below. Quilting stands became lamps, a bowl became a lamp shade, a bucket of wood made a very cozy fire, a box worked great for a
TV, an old car seat became a comfy recliner and camping chairs are now fine seating, and a jean blanket is transformed into a
fancy oriental rug. I love the imaginations of my children. I also like when I can pull my excursion back into the garage as well.

They gave Lucy star treatment and let her feel like a queen as well. This was her chair for the few heavenly days the kids played in the garage. Carter would hold her for quite awhile in the chair rocking her like a baby as she took a nap.
1 comment:
I bet Carter stunk so bad after she was done napping. It makes me want to throw up just thinking about it. Man I wish I knew what you were having.
Post a Comment