background

Friday, October 9, 2009

Lucy

We finally took the plunge and are dog owners. Everyone meet Lucy. She is about 2 months old and growing quickly. The kids are really getting a realistic tast to all the work that goes into raising a puppy. She is a hyper thing and now we get to teach her not to nip at our feet, poop on the grass, dig holes in the grass, and let the cat have his space.
She is a fun addition to our house.


4 comments:

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

Tell Brinlie good job. It was time to update your blog. Can you homeschool me? Good job sis.

Jen said...

Fun Times Lady! We were so glad you came up last weekend. Thanks again for ALL your help!

Nic and Jodie said...

Funny! Today- today- I was just telling Nic that Ben needs a dog. Ben played with uncle Jake's dogs today and had a total blast wearing them completely out instead of us. You are so lucky you have a good place to keep a dog. We'll still have to wait on that one until we're not renting anymore. Kids just need animals though. So fun. I bet your kids are loving it. Cute, cute dog too.

Brady & Jessica said...

How lucky - You're kids will always remember their first little puppy. I can't believe you homeschool - I would never have the patience! How fun for you and your kids. I know you'll be amazing. And congratulations on Baby F... February won't be soon enough. I love little cuddly babies! They get big way too fast. Glad everything's going well. Love ya - Jess