background

Monday, February 22, 2010

Introducing...

Fischer Adams Leonard
8 pounds 21 1/2 inches long
This is what I look like when I am happy.

This is what I look like when I am sad.


Here is my foot. I have very long toes, especially my big toe-
Mom says like a gorilla.
Other info...I have dimples just like my Dad, in my cheeks and my chin.
I am a sweet boy. My siblings ADORE and fight over me. My legs and arms are really long and skinny. I have the same dark coloring as Aaron. My hair is dark brown. My parents love having me here.




10 comments:

Carroll Conversations said...

Congratulations Leslie! He's beautiful. In looking through the pictures of your darling children (3 girls & 3 boys =) I can't help but have this tune running through my head, "Here's the story of a lovely lady, Who was bringing up three very lovely girls. . .That this group would somehow form a family. That's the way we all became the Brady Bunch." I'm sure you could come up with your families personal lyrics.

Mindy said...

I love the name!! So original and cool. He is so cute. Congratulations!!

Nic and Jodie said...

So so precious! What a beautiful baby boy. Such a fun addition to your home I bet! Love you!

K Bailey said...

Congrats!!! Cute "F" name.

Tia said...

Ahh So cute! Congrats!

Laura said...

He is so ADORABLE! I love his name too. I thought for sure he was going to be Fabio... :)
I bet the kiddies are loving their new brother.

Renaissance Academy Writing and Lit said...

This is one darling little man! I can't wait to kiss on his cheeks. Hope you're all doing well and getting some sleep!

jess and seth said...

Congratulations to you guys!!!! What a precious, beautiful little guy! And I love his name. What happy news!

Stephenie said...

Congratulations! I LOVE his name. And I didn't even realize you were expecting. Wow, 6 kids! You are awesome!

Julie Winder said...

wow, congratulations another beautiful Leonard baby! Hope you are doing well. We need some more updates and photos:)