background

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thanks Mom and Dad

After Fischer was born my parents and newly returned RM brother James came up and saved the day. The kids were needing a fun break after having a very grouchy, big, unfun, pregnant mommy to deal with so they took A-D up to Salt Lake for 3 days of fun. They visited the Zoo, Olympic Park, Church History Museum, Gateway Discovery, the Planetarium, and lots of other things. They had a wonderful time and a well deserved break.


Before coming home they stopped at our favorite Iceberg and had a yummy dinner of french fries and ice cream!
At the Church History Museum
Thanks again, the peace and quite was wonderful!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds so fun. What lucky kids to have so many people love on them.

LOVE the Pinkalicious what a smart sister you have!

Can't wait to come and play soon.

Brady & Jessica said...

What a handsome little boy. And you look amazing! I don't know how you keep up with everything. Grandma's and Grandpa's are the best. I don't know who loves them more... The grandkids or the parents. They're such a life saver to each. For almost a week now Whitley's been calling me Gama. And I get sooo mad and tell her I'm MAMA!!! But I think I should take it as a compliment because grandma's are waaaaay cooler than moms! We went private so if you'd like to see our blog give me a shout. Love ya and Good Luck!!! jessica.g.peters@gmail.com

Julie Winder said...

Leslie, he is so sweet. I miss those days:) the grow too fast. I am glad you got a break, every mom needs it, especially amazing moms like YOU!