Fischer has grown and brought us so much joy, poopy diapers, spit up covered clothes, smiles, cuddles, volume,and contention.
JOY- I forget how your heart can be filled with more love for a little person that requires so much work. He is over two months now and is understanding who Mom is. It is very flattering at times. Other times slightly inconvenient but it is a nice reminder that my job of nurturing is important and someone appreciates me.
POOPY DIAPERS- All systems are functioning properly and we are grateful for that.
SPIT UP- I have another baby that graces me many times a day with spit up perfume. It is my smell of choice.
SMILES- One of his new tricks. It is a beautiful smile full of dimples. Oh it makes me melt. Heavenly Father probably gave him those because he will be full of mischief and his smile will soften my heart and the punishment.
CUDDLES- Oh he is chunking up and I love laying next to him in bed and having his chubby body nestled next to mine. There is nothing like a sleepy baby to hold on to. There are times he loves to snuggle up and others where all he prefers is facing foward, standing up, and swaying-bouncing etc....
VOLUME- One more person has increased the noise level in our house. Especially at dinner time. His fussy time is in the evening and it can get loud. Also in the car, he doesn't care for the trips back and forth to town. We have come up with all sorts of tricks though. Turn up the music really loud, all clap our hands really loud and that distracts him, push the buttons on this toy, or rub his feet. Hopefully one of those works. If not it is a long drive into town.
CONTENTION- He is loved and there is only one Fischer to hold. Thus the contention, who gets to hold him, who has already held him, and it is not fair that you get to hold him..."Well Carter I am his Mom. Believe it or not he really likes me." Carter is the one that NEEDS to hold him the most. He came in the other morning and to Fischer said, "Come on buddy, you and me need some together time."
* I will add better pictures later, picasa is being difficult right now.
1 comment:
I love hearing that on #6, it is still so fun to have them. I love babies. They really are so precious. Fischer is so big and cute.
Post a Comment