Last night a wonderful thing happened. Aaron and Brinlie did the dishes after dinner. They were quite happy with themselves and enjoyed being grown up. So Scott and I pronounced it a done deal they will be able to do it every night! I am sure in a week it will not be so fun, but oh well. This is a very proud moment in my life, one I have been waiting for. Aaron then suggested that we have a chore free day for mom and dad, the kids would be the parents and we would be the kids. I am looking forward to that one! I'll keep you posted.
5 comments:
I think that is a great tradition. I am still trying to get Ben to learn how to do the dishes(I'm kidding - a little bit)! I haven't checked your blog in a couple weeks and you have tons of new posts. It is good to hear all of your news. You have a cat!?! I never expected to hear that!
Oh man! You've got it going sister! That is the best! Cute!
I recently had one of those moments and it is a WONDERFUL thing!
Whoo hoo!!! Maybe Brinlie could start doing the laundry too. Just kidding. I'll give her a couple more years until that happens. That's great though Sis. I'm excited for you. Love you.
Awesome! I remember many times doing dishes with my sisters, it was a great time to chat. We miss your cute family, but hope you love your new home and ward. I am so embarrassed I ran across your thank you note for the fun fuzzy jammies for Brett and bubbles, car and fun things for Lily and Cannon. THANK YOU so much, I would send your card, but I don't have your new address.
:)Tracee
Post a Comment